- Maintenance Workforce Health and Wellbeing
- Using Predictive Analytics Tools and Software
- Alignment of Asset Strategy with Enterprise Strategy
- Workforce of the Future and the Current Skills Gap
- Using the Enormous Amount of Data Collected
- Sensor Networks and Automated Data Collection
- Underappreciating the Reliability Engineer
- Digital Twin Technology
- Drones and Robots for Inspections
- Operational Readiness
- Supply Chain Disruption
- Executing Work Management Fundamentals
- The Decline of Reactive Maintenance
- AI, Machine Learning, RPA, and Virtual Reality
- How to Secure Budget for Initiatives and Projects
KEY INSIGHTS & STATS
73 senior asset management leaders from 59 organisations participated in the roundtable think tanks.
64.7% said they are building momentum with leadership to recognise the human element in the future success of asset management
When asked “How far down the digital asset journey is your organisation”, only 22% said they were actively implementing projects with 37% reporting to be at the building momentum phase.
All key findings and hot topics are in the comprehensive 27-page Community Snapshot report.
THE STATE OF
Download your report to understand best practices, compare your companies’ performance and working environment to those inside and outside your industry, and make informed and effective decisions around your assets and your people.
From CIO's, Senior leaders and Functional Experts to Psychologists, Neuroscientists
and Change managers - the Mastering SAP program offers you thought leadership
and innovation from a diverse range of industries and companies.
“Mainstream is the best Asset Management and Reliability conference in the world”
Renowned Reliability Thought-Leader